Morillon Lawyers wants his work to be respected and its results recognized, even though the legal profession suffered constraints and expenses related to any business of providing services.
Morillon Lawyers fees are determined according to different criteria on the Rules of Procedure of the Madrid Bar Association .
The determination of the remuneration of the lawyer is, in function, in particular, of each of the following, according to the usages :
- time spent on the case
- research work
- the nature and difficulty of the case
- the importance of the interests involved
- the impact of fees and expenses of the firm to which the lawyer belongs
- reputation , qualifications, seniority, experience and specialization of the lawyer
- benefits and results of his work, for the client
- the client’s situation
The work of the lawyer is paid with an hourly rate that includes the work of the lawyer, its secretariat and expenses of the firm, except for reimbursement of costs and expenses (photocopying, travel, ushers, applicants , etc …) which are charged to the client.
Fees are charged according to the time of the agreed hourly rate with the customer, but some files may also be a billing or a success fee.
A provisional license may be sent to the customer and Morillon Lawyers may request the conclusion of an agreement on fees prior to any intervention.
The Lawyers’ fees are subject to the tax, the rate is currently 21 %.